Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time, In-Clinic and/or Remote
Medical Clinic is committed to improving our patients' lives through comprehensive healthcare services. Our clinic offers a holistic approach, combining primary care, mental health, naturopathy, preventative health and weight management, medical aesthetics, travel medicine and more, all under one roof. Our patient-centered philosophy empowers our collaborative healthcare team to elevate your well-being and help you regain your balance and energy.
We are seeking a compassionate and dedicated Pediatrician to join our healthcare team. As a Pediatrician, you will play a pivotal role in providing expert medical care to infants, children, and adolescents in our community.
• Perform pediatric exams, diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries.
• Create treatment plans, monitor patient growth, and offer guidance to parents.
• Collaborate with the healthcare team, and maintain accurate records.
• Stay updated on pediatric advancements and guidelines.
• Attend team meetings and adhere to medical regulations.
• Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada (FRCPC)
• Strong clinical and communication skills.
• Willingness to work in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
• Competitive salary and clinic benefits.
• Flexible work schedule and remote options.
• Opportunity to work in a cutting-edge clinic.
• Contribute to innovative healthcare solutions.