Type: Full-Time or Part-Time, In-Clinic and/or Remote
Bonne Vie Medical is committed to improving our patients' lives through comprehensive healthcare services. We are seeking a compassionate Family Physician to join our team. This role offers flexible work arrangements (full-time or part-time, in-clinic and/or remote) using the Telus CHR EMR system. Our clinic offers a holistic approach, combining primary care, mental health, naturopathy, preventative health and weight management, medical aesthetics, travel medicine and more, all under one roof. Our patient-centered philosophy empowers our collaborative healthcare team to elevate your well-being and help you regain your balance and energy.
• Provide primary care services to patients of all ages.
• Collaborate with healthcare professionals within the clinic.
• Maintain electronic medical records using Telus CHR EMR.
• Conduct virtual consultations if working remotely.
• Stay updated with medical advancements and guidelines.
• Educate patients on disease prevention and healthy lifestyles.
• Attend team meetings and adhere to medical regulations.
• Member of the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
• Strong clinical and communication skills.
• Willingness to work in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
• Competitive salary and clinic benefits.
• Flexible work schedule and remote options.
• Opportunity to work in a cutting-edge clinic.
• Contribute to innovative healthcare solutions.